Our extensive 115 year history creating bed linens and dedication to quality construction have made our collection of luxury duvet covers an American favorite. The distinct texture and durability always obvious, and our bedding offers dreamy versatility. Our duvet sets are made 100% in the USA with organic cotton and a percale weave for breathable, cozy comfort. Luxuriously soft and woven to last a lifetime.
- Full/Queen and King/Cal King includes duvet cover and two pillow shams
- Made from 100% West Texas Organic Cotton
- Color Natural (Unbleached in the warm beige shade) or White
- Heavier, more durable fabric than the flimsy imported duvets commonly sold by major retailers
- Exclusive design made for our Hotel customers-No buttons or zippers that can tear or rip
- Keep duvet insert in place with our 4 corner ties
- Duvet cover has full width opening with internal 15” envelope closure and 7" hand pull openings for easy duvet insertion. Envelope closure goes at the top of the bed.
- Shams have 2” flange and unique envelope closure with 6” overlap
- Made in the USA ethically and sustainably
- Higher thread count does not guarantee higher quality duvet covers. Many imported duvet covers have manipulated and untrue thread counts. American Blossom developed a custom fabric which is approximately 180 threads per square inch.
- Machine Washable & Dryable
- Will fit modern Bed in a Box foam mattresses, traditional spring and foam mattresses
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA
W x L
W x L
|Full/Queen||90" x 92"
||21" x 27"
||109" x 94"
||21" x 37"
The duvet cover was the great quality I expected. Washes well. Arrived within a couple of days of order. Would definitely buy from this company again.
I am very happy with my beautiful duvet cover...I am using it without an insert and it makes a lovely summer spread!
These sheets seem really nice. I have no idea how they will wear, but they fit well, the top is plenty big for tucking in and the duvet cover is wonderful. They just seem to be all around nicely made and of good quality.