This 8lb weighted throw blanket was designed for winding down, that perfect movie night-in, or just taking a warm and cozy afternoon nap.
The Hush Throw will provide you with much-needed stress-relief whenever you need it, while still being light enough to move around easily.
- The Hush Weighted Throw is 8lbs and 42x72 inches. It's one size fits all, so no weight or size selection is needed
- It's a personal size, but two people can fit under one for some cuddle time
- The blanket cover is dual-sided for ultimate comfort
- The blue side is made from the highest grade of satin microfibre
- The white side is our soft fleece made to mimic sheep's wool from the Sherpa people of the mountainous regions of Nepal
- Inner weighted blanket is made from our famous ultra-soft polyester and can be used on its own if desired for a cooler touch
- We fill the smallest pocket sizes available to prevent bunching/sagging with non-toxic glass sand
- Unzip and remove the cover to throw in the wash for easy cleaning
The Hush Blanket is the perfect couch companion during this dark & chilly time of year. Although the product was slow to arrive due to lack of availability from the manufacturer, I was kept up to date via correspondence from the president of BedBreeZzz and he added value to my order due to the delay! Thank u.
I bought this for my wife and she absolutely loves it. She definitely noticed an improvement in her sleep.
This width (42 inches) was perfect because I have no desire to be under a weighted blanket and it is plenty wide enough for a single person.
I recommend this to anyone. I sleep wonderful with this blanket. I feel warm, cozy and secure.
I never write reviews but thought I should after buying two of these blankets! I haven’t slept through the night for almost 6 years, thanks to a difficult pregnancy and baby. It trained my body to only sleep a couple hours at a time. I tried everything, and am shocked that a weighted blanket worked so magically! From restless legs, insomnia, anxiety, it is an instant fix! I have it draped over me while I write this and it feels amazing!