The Copper Infused Memory Foam mattress combines comfort, vitality, and the benefits of copper to your bedroom. Copper is an essential trace mineral found in the liver, brain, heart, kidneys and skeletal muscle. It has numerous health benefits and has been known to increase collagen production, energy levels, iron absorption along with having antimicrobial properties.
The sleeping surface of this specialty mattress is made with 2” of Copper Infused Memory Foam. The conforming copper layer will aid in temperature regulation, the dissipation of odors and can aid in feeling rejuvenated. This mattress also features 1” Memory Foam for additional comfort and motion transfer prevention. The patented Edge Support System will improve the longevity of the mattress, provide 20% more sleeping surface and side sitting reinforcement. The third layer is a 2” Support Foam
followed by a proprietary 7" Flex-Air Channel Base to provide reinforcement and support for a longer lasting mattress. The Flex-Air articulated cuts aids in mattress flexibility, which is beneficial when paired with an Adjustable Base, sold separately.
Memory Foam Mattress Features:
- Top layer: 2” Copper Infused Memory Foam, great for odor prevention, has anti-microbial properties along with aiding in improved overall rest
- Second Layer: 1” Memory Foam for added conforming comfort
- Third Layer: 2” Support Foam provides reinforcement and support
- Base Layer: 7" Flex-Air Channel Base with Flex-Air provides a flexible but reinforced base layer
- Patented Edge Support System: increases mattress longevity and provides side support along with 20% more sleeping surface
- The CertiPUR-US certified mattress is Low VOC, made without ozone depleters, heavy metals, formaldehydes, and phthalates
- This mattress should rest upon a flat solid surface for best results
- Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 – federal flammability (open flame) standards
- 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- First time memory foam sleepers, please allow 30-60 days to adjust to sleeping on a visco elastic memory foam mattress
- There will be a slight foam odor when first opened, this will dissipate within 24-48 hours
- There is no flipping or rotating required (Rotating from head to foot; foot to head for even wear of the mattress is recommended)
- Hypo allergenic and Anti-microbial
- The mattress is rolled and compressed for ease of delivery
- The only way to protect your mattress from liquid spills is by using a waterproof mattress protector, spills do not qualify for warranty replacements
- Memory foam is temperature reactive, therefore the mattress will react uniquely to each individual’s body temperature
- For the ULTIMATE SLEEP SYSTEM pair this mattress with the SBKD Adjustable bed base, sold separately
- Scale: Medium = Best for side, back and stomach sleepers
- Copper benefits may vary from person to person
Very comfortable mattress. A little expensive, but hopefully fully worth the purchase.
We've had the mattress for 1 week and combined with bamboo sheets this bed keeps us cool & comfortable. Good value, definitely worth the money.
Mattress is soft which is exactly how I like it as I am a side sleeper. I am very satisfied with my purchase :-)
Happy that you enjoy the mattress! We have the same one at home and enjoy it very much ;-)